If you own a compact or subcompact tractor then we’re sure you’ve already heard of a carryall, if not then you should check them out! We’re also sure you’ve seen some homemade wooden carryalls and you’ve probably thought about designing one yourself.
Here are 7 reasons you shouldn’t build your own 3-point hitch tractor carryall:
- Welding can be extremely dangerous if you have no idea what you’re doing
- Building can be an extremely time-consuming process and requires lots of patience and many hours of hard work
- Finding the right materials isn’t easy for everyone. Depending on what you need, the length of your project and budget can increase exponentially
- There’s a steep learning curve. Mistakes with materials or components during the learning process can be costly
- Costs can exceed your initial budget given various unforeseen events that arise during the building process
- You will need a suitable workshop and good tools as well as help from people who know what they’re doing
- There’s no warranty on a DIY tractor attachment. You break it, it’s gone
If you’re willing to inconvenience yourself just to join the “DIY club” that’s fine, but you should consider a better option.
Here are 4 reasons to get your 3-point hitch tractor carryall from BigToolRack
- These are professionally built attachments
- They are Kubota approved
- We provide you with installation guides and manuals, so setup is easy